Also check the Donated Achilles Equipment for any free equipment donations.
- To help you get around
- To help you with showering
- Waterproof Cast Covers for swimming
- Physical Therapy, Stretching, and Rehab products
- Ron’s list of items that may aid you in healing.
Things that you may need for your recovery.
- Brace: (Click here for Smish’s review of this product in the comments section.)
- Compression Socks:
- Shower Chair with back support: (I have this one, and it was very useful.)
- FLA Orthopedics Cast Protector - Half Leg
- Elasto-Gel Hot/Cold Foot and Ankle Wrap
- Silipos Achilles Heel Pad
- AchilloTrain brace
- Mederma® Cream W/spf 30, 1.76-Ounce Tubes
- Medline Rollator:
- Tuli’s Gel Polar Bears Heel Gel Cup, Regular (Ladies)
- Halo Heel Cushion, Men
- AchillesBlog T-shirt
I found a medical supply store online that has a wide selection of goodies for the ATR recovery folks. (Support Pillows, Shower Chairs, Shower Transfer benches). I haven’t purchased anything from them yet, so if you do buy something from them, please let me know how they are: TheMedicalClub.com