thelifechangingpop’s AchillesBlog

Just another AchillesBlog.com weblog

“Dancing in the moonlight”

Filed under: Uncategorized — thelifechangingpop at 3:17 pm on Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Long time no write but was mobile enough to get back to work and have been throwing my everything into my business since then, things still looking shaky, may need to sell my vacoped boot, ha ha.

Achilles wise things are coming Long. Nearly 5 months post surgery and am bit stiff in ankle and calf in morning and if I’ve been on my feet all day (usually the case) I’ll be limping quite badly by the end of the day. Sometimes some swelling, calf still smaller and can’t walk normally on my toes (no ballet career for me) but pbysio happy with my progresz. See her every 3 weeks for a good massage and changes to my exercises.

Things that helped me most to recover, thiz site, my vacoped boot and starting physio in the pool.

Good luck to all of you out there on your journey.

7 Comments

154

Comment by fuegalicious

March 26, 2014 @ 10:01 pm

No ballet? Quelle domage! You would have made a great ballerina, I’m sure. One more thing we get to blame on the Achilles: who knows, you could have been a ballerina ;)

155

Comment by Hopalong

March 27, 2014 @ 5:21 am

Hey TLCP, good to hear things are progressing. Not posting for a bit is a good thing IMHO, as it means life is getting back to normal. Interested in your pool physio, as I made mine up! As for the VACOBoot, I’m keeping mine ready for the right leg!
Hoppy

291

Comment by who can do my assignment for me

July 7, 2015 @ 4:31 am

It is a great post you have shared it happens in everyone’s life they have to do work and then they get tired or feeling headache due to lots of work burden which is very common by which they want to rest sometime that they have work a lot and they have to do much more so this is the life and we have to take the chances to get something in our life’s which very necessary to secure our future.

293

Comment by oscillot

July 7, 2015 @ 1:32 pm

What pool exercises did you do? My PT suggested taking the boot off and walking in chest deep water (I’m at week 8, 10 degs, FWB now), so I am trying to build up the courage to do that.

296

Comment by Swisswatchesstore

August 26, 2015 @ 2:41 am

Sometimes some swelling,they have to do much more so this is the life.

301

Comment by online homework help

October 20, 2015 @ 7:06 am

Vacoped boots help a lot to shorten the recovery period. It helps to balance yourself.

310

Comment by Assignment help

February 19, 2016 @ 5:51 am

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. . Assignment Help

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.