1. be patient (and thankful that this is temporary)
2. keep leg up & wiggle those toes (reduce swelling, help circulation)
3. use time constructively (and do something you enjoy)
4. buy cycling gloves with padded palms (for crutches / wheelchair)
5. keep blogging, supporting and learning from one another
1. throw crutches across the room screaming ‘FUGGNCHFFNARGHH!’
2. hop for 8 weeks (it’s not big and it’s not clever)
3. drop your plaster cast in the bath water
4. wear flip-flops / mules / slip-ons etc (good foot must be secure)
5. get blue, get even.
let us know your 5 do’s 5 don’ts.