Post race

April 23, 2012 | |

I finished my first race yesterday - an Aquabike - in 43:45.  It was freezing here compared to the normal April temps.  It was only 49 degrees when we began.  The pool swim was indoors but we had to run a good 1/4 mile back to the transition area and then I biked 6 miles.  It was great to be back out racing though and this was a good one to start with  since it was geared to beginners.  It has been 5 1/2 months since my surgery. I have spent a lot of time in the pool since I got my cast off in December and I think that has helped quite a bit.  The week before last I began running a little bit.  I am only running a quarter mile at a time right now though I have alternated 1/4 mile walks with 1/4 mile runs for a total of 2 miles twice. I still have a ways to go to get back to a 5k or a full sprint triathlon but I will make it.

Comments

12 Comments so far

1. ryanb on April 24, 2012 9:47 am

Congratulations Mille!

2. Janus on April 30, 2012 7:48 pm

Excellent! At 27 weeks out, it seems you’re doing great. Trailing you by about 13 weeks, but I’ll get there eventually.

All best.

3. Himanshu mishra on July 19, 2018 2:18 am

Hey thanks for such impressive article if you are facing issue with your older version of browser then here from our website you get firefox download free for your pc with more safety features.

4. Amber Angela on November 3, 2018 1:08 am

Hot stuff will expend energy to the around chill atmosphere. If the temperature of the lake and the air above it are similar, assignment helper then the volume of heat that passes out of the pool is equivalent to the result that runs in.

5. nosoundwindows10.com on November 3, 2018 3:48 am

Hey really such a amazing post dear. Thanks for sharing this amazing post.

6. Assignment Assistance on December 4, 2018 2:26 am

Dependable assignment assistance is the one that contains the ingredients of no hidden charges, best quality, timely delivery, no hassle, and easy on the pocket. Such a blend of characteristics can only be found in the services provided by the British Assignment Writing. Contact us to book your order immediately!

7. http://www.domyassignmentforme.com/help-homework on December 4, 2018 6:05 am

Day by day journals will gather data on knee torment, physical working, dimension of physical action, torment prescription daily practice and non-intrusive treatment control amass just or practice support more than two 30-day time spans amid the intercession time frame.

8. Assignment Help UK on January 31, 2019 6:31 am

Our writers at Assignment Help on Web believe that success should be for everyone and not only for a select few. For this reason, we extend our assignment help UK services to every student who finds themselves at crossroads when wishing to accomplish all the various assignments.

9. law dissertation writing on April 27, 2019 4:53 am

Are you currently in U.K pursuing the course in order to secure a promising career ahead? Has a clashing set of assignments, timely project submission and other challenging factors made you look for online law dissertation help service providers in town? Well, we would like to tell you that you’ve reached the right destination where every query and issues related to law dissertation submission will be answered and solved meticulously.

10. villas in sharjah on May 7, 2019 1:28 pm

Its great to see this post. I really appreciate your work.

11. Web Design pakistan on May 8, 2019 2:22 pm

Its incredible to see this post. I truly value your work.

12. plagiarism checker on May 16, 2019 4:08 am

One of the most prominent issues the students have to deal with while writing assignments is plagiarism. Hence, they extensively use plagiarism checker to check if there are any copied content in the paper.
    Another major reason for using plagiarism checkers is that universities do not accept plagiarized content. Plagiarism is a serious offence. Hence, if found, the students are suspended or might even lose the grades.
    Due to these limitations, it is evident that the plagiarism checking & word count tool are not at all effective to check plagiarism. The term plagiarism is actually very broad. It is merely not coping with words. But these tools, unfortunately, detect words but not ideas. Hence, the chances of plagiarized papers remain.

Name (required)