checking in

April 11, 2012 | |

It’s been a while since I posted. I’m on the road to recovery, but there is still a ways to go. I started trying to run again several weeks ago but it was too soon. Yesterday I ran a quarter mile though and today my coach had me do some sprints in the gym. They were slow sprints, but faster than I had been going.

My first race in next weekend. I am doing an aquabike so just a swim and bike. No run yet. It will come in time.

Comments

32 Comments so far

1. ryanb on April 12, 2012 7:59 am

Good luck with your race- be sure to let us know how it goes!

2. Janus on April 17, 2012 11:46 pm

I’d be estatic to be running “slow” sprints at only 23 weeks out. Great job, my man, and good luck w/ the aquabike.

3. Himanshu mishra on July 19, 2018 2:10 am

I am introducing you some easy steps through my article that helps you to download settings windows 10 by connecting with microsoft account by synchronizing setting in windows 10 operating system.

4. essay writing companies on November 8, 2018 5:55 am

It’s an excellent dynamic family holiday occasion in pleasant Sunriver, in the center of spectacular Central Oregon.

5. amanat9 on February 19, 2019 6:10 am

good post. site

6. Casper Bonner on February 28, 2019 1:20 am

We are an assignment writing service who is working indefatigably to give opportune and subjective help to the Do My Assignment For Me understudies. This is on the grounds that we are very much aware of the understudies’ issue they face during studies.

7. buy a persuasive essay on June 6, 2019 6:59 am

I’m sure that this event will be amazing. I’ll go. What about you? If you’re interested in getting the perfect result in your studying I know where you can find excellent assignments.

8. sheilamorse on July 22, 2019 5:26 am

how to write a comic script​, every story, whether it is a novel or just a comic, is based on some event and some characters. People, creatures, etc. you describe in your comic book will form a core of your story. That is why it is extremely important to pay particular attention to them.

9. Sapiente consequatur on October 2, 2019 9:51 am

u describe in your comic book will form a core of your story. That is why it is e chinese food buffet near me

10. Geek Squad Support on November 2, 2019 12:37 am

Nice article. Geek Squad Support is a group of expert technicians that work together to solve your problems and provide you 100% satisfaction. If you have any problem, then visit us.

11. Geek Squad Best Buy on November 4, 2019 3:56 am

It is a really very inspiring story and impressive storytelling I am very excited to read this article
    If you are facing any problem with your hardware like mobile phone laptop computer etc. so you can visit us for a technical solution Geek squad tech support

12. Wooten Huber on December 21, 2019 2:46 am

An agreement of law should contain a mutuality of obligation and a fundamental written document. Increasingly about the agreement law and the various types of law is referenced in the law assignment writing service gave by the topic specialists of AssignmentMax.

13. Harley Jade on December 23, 2019 3:53 am

I am keen to drive a aqua bike and I am fond of it. I have won so many races in competition. nursing assignment help

14. local plumbers near me on December 28, 2019 4:55 am

nice post thanks for sharing. i love this pot.

15. Telephone Harassment on January 1, 2020 3:09 pm

Check in at Stanstead can cost as little as a few minutes or as many as 15, I do not remember anytime it took longer.

16. Collection agency harassment on January 1, 2020 4:59 pm

Thanks for the great share and keep up this good work!.

17. Relocating to Tempe Arizona on January 1, 2020 5:00 pm

I like your post and everything you share with is extremely informative. Keep sharing informative posting here.

18. American Phone Number on January 11, 2020 2:49 am

I must say that I got all my answers here right away! I was looking for this type of matter for quite a while now. Finally, my search got completed here. Well Hey! I work at American Airlines. If you’re planning a trip somewhere and want to book low-fare tickets, you can call at American Phone Number. You’ll get a lot of special deals and concessions there on your air journey.

19. Southwest Airlines Reservations on January 13, 2020 4:46 am

If you are smart enough to call Southwest Airlines Reservations Toll Free, then you can easily avail our discounts and offers on any flight booking, not just Southwest Airlines. We understand that you earn money by working much hard; that’s why we strive to provide you with the best price and value for flight bookings.

20. Delta Customer Service on January 15, 2020 1:56 am

Delta Customer Service Toll Free helpline number has shared to every customer with the motive of delivering comfort to each of them. But it could be possible only when you share your issues with us if you are facing it so that we remove your problems and give comfort in return.

21. data analysis on January 15, 2020 2:18 am

It’s all pointing to my search. Fantastic content, attractive to read and informative one. Inability to draw conclusions from your data can be a major impediment in defending your dissertation. At help with dissertation, we will assist you with professional dissertation data analysis help at discounted rates. Visit data analysis help

22. Delta Customer Service on January 15, 2020 6:57 am

Delta Airlines has been constantly helping you with exclusive services which is designed to get specially to improve your travel experience. Delta Airlines is proud to present you a huge variety of signature products and experience that no other flights can offer you. So dial us at Delta Airlines Phone Number which is completely toll free and stay relaxed.

23. Lufthansa Airlines contact number on January 16, 2020 3:02 am

If you are connected to our Lufthansa Airlines contact number, you can benefit from the many deals available on your flight ticket at very low-price real-time deals. Now select the most preferred flight combinations. Booking with us is very easy. All you need to do is contact our travel experts on Lufthansa Airlines contact number

24. Spirit Airlines customer service number on January 16, 2020 4:07 am

Call us at our Spirit Airlines customer service number. Here you can find the most offers that only cheap rates only for more details talk to airlines assistant and will help you all the time. When you select the travel plan, you get a great deal, we ensure that all the refunds that apply for your ticket are availed early to avail our helpline number 24/7 Spirit Airlines customer service number.

25. United Airlines Reservations on January 16, 2020 5:10 am

United Airlines Reservations offer you huge deals and discounts on flights to various destinations. From reservation to flight boarding, we have services that will make each step of your journey comfortable. Our experts are available round-the-clock to assist you!

26. United Airlines number on January 16, 2020 6:28 am

As you all know that United Airlines is the most popular airline in the country their services are world-class. Get all types of service providers of united airlines. Only United Airlines number offer deluxe service and call now and receive it. Get an additional package to plan your trip, just book your summer vacation travel plan.

27. Qatar Airways Phone Number on January 17, 2020 4:21 am

Qatar Airways has become the best team of experts in customer service. We are available for helping everyone manage Qatar Airways flight ticket booking. Booking through the Qatar Airways phone number gives a lot of help to travellers and all the customers get information about the information benefits from home.

28. vex 3 on January 17, 2020 5:16 am

The knowledge you share really changes me in my life, I sincerely thank you for what you have done, surely your blog will help more people.

29. Turkish Contact Number on January 17, 2020 5:18 am

Customers can also easily book air tickets online to seek help from Turkish airline officials. The Turkish contact number provides good quality facilities for 24-hour support. The airline focuses on providing maximum benefits and transparency to its passengers at a low price.

30. United Phone Number on January 20, 2020 12:25 am

Visit United Phone Number is top-class service here to all-time you can buy a comfortable flight ticket, are you searching for ultra-low fares, United’s basic economy class is best suited for you. If you want to get an excellent experience and pay more for services, then happily book reservations visit United Phone Number.

31. Lufthansa contact number on January 20, 2020 1:55 am

Get the best flight experience in your entire life, call now immediately, arrange cheap fare and good seating for us. Now visit Lufthansa contact number. Get the biggest discounts on additional services, and these discounts reduce your total travel costs in booking, making your trip easier.

32. American Airlines Cancellation on January 20, 2020 5:34 am

You are just one click away from getting all luxury treatments and services. If you are facing any technical problem while surfing through American Airlines Cancellation, give us a call on our toll-free number without any hesitation. Our travel agent at the helpline desk are highly trained and serve you with professionalism. Our American Airlines Cancellation is mentioned on the official site of American Airlines.

Name (required)