checking in

April 11, 2012 | |

It’s been a while since I posted. I’m on the road to recovery, but there is still a ways to go. I started trying to run again several weeks ago but it was too soon. Yesterday I ran a quarter mile though and today my coach had me do some sprints in the gym. They were slow sprints, but faster than I had been going.

My first race in next weekend. I am doing an aquabike so just a swim and bike. No run yet. It will come in time.

Comments

11 Comments so far

1. ryanb on April 12, 2012 7:59 am

Good luck with your race- be sure to let us know how it goes!

2. Janus on April 17, 2012 11:46 pm

I’d be estatic to be running “slow” sprints at only 23 weeks out. Great job, my man, and good luck w/ the aquabike.

3. Himanshu mishra on July 19, 2018 2:10 am

I am introducing you some easy steps through my article that helps you to download settings windows 10 by connecting with microsoft account by synchronizing setting in windows 10 operating system.

4. essay writing companies on November 8, 2018 5:55 am

It’s an excellent dynamic family holiday occasion in pleasant Sunriver, in the center of spectacular Central Oregon.

5. amanat9 on February 19, 2019 6:10 am

good post. site

6. Casper Bonner on February 28, 2019 1:20 am

We are an assignment writing service who is working indefatigably to give opportune and subjective help to the Do My Assignment For Me understudies. This is on the grounds that we are very much aware of the understudies’ issue they face during studies.

7. buy a persuasive essay on June 6, 2019 6:59 am

I’m sure that this event will be amazing. I’ll go. What about you? If you’re interested in getting the perfect result in your studying I know where you can find excellent assignments.

8. sheilamorse on July 22, 2019 5:26 am

how to write a comic script​, every story, whether it is a novel or just a comic, is based on some event and some characters. People, creatures, etc. you describe in your comic book will form a core of your story. That is why it is extremely important to pay particular attention to them.

9. Sapiente consequatur on October 2, 2019 9:51 am

u describe in your comic book will form a core of your story. That is why it is e chinese food buffet near me

10. Geek Squad Support on November 2, 2019 12:37 am

Nice article. Geek Squad Support is a group of expert technicians that work together to solve your problems and provide you 100% satisfaction. If you have any problem, then visit us.

11. Geek Squad Best Buy on November 4, 2019 3:56 am

It is a really very inspiring story and impressive storytelling I am very excited to read this article
    If you are facing any problem with your hardware like mobile phone laptop computer etc. so you can visit us for a technical solution Geek squad tech support

Name (required)