Released

March 2, 2012 | |

This week I was released from PT and told to continue doing it on my own.  I’m happy about that.  I was going once a week and doing most of it on my own anyway. My calf still needs to be strengthened and I need to be able to do one legged raises.  I work with a trainer twice a week so I still have a very regular program and have someone who has known me far longer watching over my training.  The other night I was on the treadmill and elliptical for the first time and Sam watched my stride pretty carefully to make sure I wasn’t falling into bad habits with my left foot. I have worked up to two miles on the track.  I had planned on trying 3 miles outside this weekend but the weather is not cooperating.

Comments

17 Comments so far

1. Janus on March 3, 2012 12:16 pm

Can’t do anything about the weather, but otherwise it seems your news is all good. Congrats on your success thus far. I’m starting PT next week — you can wish me luck.
    All best, and hope you can get outside soon enough to enjoy some decent weather and fresh air.

2. rosethorn on March 3, 2012 5:12 pm

3. mljackson60 on March 3, 2012 5:15 pm

thanks! The weather is still dicey in Tuscaloosa, though we did avoid the tornadoes yesterday. The temps dropped from the 80’s to the 50’s today. I’m hoping to at least go walk inside tomorrow.

4. Andy Wilferd on April 12, 2019 6:55 am

It’s great to become fit and I always suggest to everyone that we should not skip exercise because it increases our body efficiency. On the other hand, many people do career building in the realm of gym and fitness. This is a great area for your career because it has low competition and you may earn more money per month.

5. Jodi Thorpe on October 2, 2019 9:52 am

An agile blog and block is combined for the offered and all signs for the future items. The prospects of the joys and time 4 writing reviews are done for the approval of the terms for the humans. It is mutual way for the positives for the signals in the field.

6. Geek Squad Tech Support on November 6, 2019 1:21 am

If you are facing any problem with your mobile, laptop, computer, etc. so you can visit us for a technical solution Geek Squad Chat With an Agent

7. Geek Squad Tech Support on November 6, 2019 1:22 am

If you are facing any problem with your mobile, laptop, computer, etc. so you can visit us for a technical solution GGeek Squad Chat With an Agent.

8. bmi calculator on March 5, 2020 1:55 am

Thank you for sharing this useful article information. I am really impressed with the article you provided.

9. basketball stars on May 23, 2020 1:25 am

The weather has not supported you, so it is okay to wait until the weather gets better to continue. basketball stars

10. Solo Travel UK on June 26, 2020 4:58 pm

A blog is a frequently updated online personal journal or diary. It is a place to express yourself to the world.

11. Pixel 3a Waterproof on June 29, 2020 4:01 am

Nice & very practical tips. To travel the world is not necessary to be a millionaire, simply adapt to a budget and be curious about new places.

12. atari breakout on July 3, 2020 10:17 pm

The information you share gives me more knowledge. I am very grateful for that.

13. Divorce Lawyers on July 24, 2020 3:57 pm

An uncontested divorce basically means that both spouses agree on all of their divorce-related issues. Each state has specific legal requirements that must be met before a divorcing couple can proceed with an uncontested divorce. You may want to consult with a local attorney or check your local courthouse website for the specific requirements.

14. Website on July 24, 2020 5:27 pm

I like your post and everything you share with is extremely informative. Keep sharing informative posting here.

15. Retail My Coupon on July 24, 2020 5:27 pm

I just want to thank you to share your information on your blog; this is a simple and useful.

16. https://spinningpots.com/ on August 2, 2020 2:27 pm

if you want to know more about the different paintings, I recommend you go to the next point. There you will have all the information you are looking for on each of the best models on the market.

17. Robert on August 10, 2020 3:51 am

This is a good information blog. I am pretty much pleased with your good work.

Name (required)