Released

March 2, 2012 | |

This week I was released from PT and told to continue doing it on my own.  I’m happy about that.  I was going once a week and doing most of it on my own anyway. My calf still needs to be strengthened and I need to be able to do one legged raises.  I work with a trainer twice a week so I still have a very regular program and have someone who has known me far longer watching over my training.  The other night I was on the treadmill and elliptical for the first time and Sam watched my stride pretty carefully to make sure I wasn’t falling into bad habits with my left foot. I have worked up to two miles on the track.  I had planned on trying 3 miles outside this weekend but the weather is not cooperating.

Comments

33 Comments so far

1. Janus on March 3, 2012 12:16 pm

Can’t do anything about the weather, but otherwise it seems your news is all good. Congrats on your success thus far. I’m starting PT next week — you can wish me luck.
    All best, and hope you can get outside soon enough to enjoy some decent weather and fresh air.

2. rosethorn on March 3, 2012 5:12 pm

3. mljackson60 on March 3, 2012 5:15 pm

thanks! The weather is still dicey in Tuscaloosa, though we did avoid the tornadoes yesterday. The temps dropped from the 80’s to the 50’s today. I’m hoping to at least go walk inside tomorrow.

4. Andy Wilferd on April 12, 2019 6:55 am

It’s great to become fit and I always suggest to everyone that we should not skip exercise because it increases our body efficiency. On the other hand, many people do career building in the realm of gym and fitness. This is a great area for your career because it has low competition and you may earn more money per month.

5. Jodi Thorpe on October 2, 2019 9:52 am

An agile blog and block is combined for the offered and all signs for the future items. The prospects of the joys and time 4 writing reviews are done for the approval of the terms for the humans. It is mutual way for the positives for the signals in the field.

6. Geek Squad Tech Support on November 6, 2019 1:21 am

If you are facing any problem with your mobile, laptop, computer, etc. so you can visit us for a technical solution Geek Squad Chat With an Agent

7. Geek Squad Tech Support on November 6, 2019 1:22 am

If you are facing any problem with your mobile, laptop, computer, etc. so you can visit us for a technical solution GGeek Squad Chat With an Agent.

8. bmi calculator on March 5, 2020 1:55 am

Thank you for sharing this useful article information. I am really impressed with the article you provided.

9. basketball stars on May 23, 2020 1:25 am

The weather has not supported you, so it is okay to wait until the weather gets better to continue. basketball stars

10. Solo Travel UK on June 26, 2020 4:58 pm

A blog is a frequently updated online personal journal or diary. It is a place to express yourself to the world.

11. Pixel 3a Waterproof on June 29, 2020 4:01 am

Nice & very practical tips. To travel the world is not necessary to be a millionaire, simply adapt to a budget and be curious about new places.

12. atari breakout on July 3, 2020 10:17 pm

The information you share gives me more knowledge. I am very grateful for that.

13. Divorce Lawyers on July 24, 2020 3:57 pm

An uncontested divorce basically means that both spouses agree on all of their divorce-related issues. Each state has specific legal requirements that must be met before a divorcing couple can proceed with an uncontested divorce. You may want to consult with a local attorney or check your local courthouse website for the specific requirements.

14. Website on July 24, 2020 5:27 pm

I like your post and everything you share with is extremely informative. Keep sharing informative posting here.

15. Retail My Coupon on July 24, 2020 5:27 pm

I just want to thank you to share your information on your blog; this is a simple and useful.

16. https://spinningpots.com/ on August 2, 2020 2:27 pm

if you want to know more about the different paintings, I recommend you go to the next point. There you will have all the information you are looking for on each of the best models on the market.

17. Robert on August 10, 2020 3:51 am

This is a good information blog. I am pretty much pleased with your good work.

18. https://purrpetrators.com/ on September 9, 2020 11:44 am

Little kittens learn by gaining experience from their mother and the environment, and by about three months of age they acquire the necessary communication skills.

19. red ball on September 14, 2020 2:38 am

it looks good, I might try it

20. run 3 on September 14, 2020 9:06 pm

I just joined the forum so there are so many things I don’t know yet, I hope to have the help of the boards, and I really want to get to know you all on the forum

21. fallout 5 release date on October 21, 2020 1:47 am

Every game player here must be familiar with the Fallout series. It is a series of post-apocalyptic role-playing video games, created by Interplay Entertainment. This series is a spiritual successor to Wasteland, a 1988 game developed by Interplay Productions. The post-war culture of the 1950s United States influenced the artwork. It is based on technology and Nuclear annihilation. According to rumors, a sequel in the series will be released. Fallout 5 is going to happen, although it might take a while.

22. Dustless Sanding Wood Floors NJ on November 9, 2020 3:15 pm

Thank you for sharing this useful article information.

23. Kitchen Remodelers NJ on November 9, 2020 3:33 pm

Appreciation is a term used in accounting relating to the increase in the value of an asset.

24. Copa Airlines Reservations on November 23, 2020 8:59 am

Copa Airlines reservations with SkyTripMart. Get deals on group reservations, flight cancellation. Passenger can change flight reservations within 24 hours.

25. Caribbean Airlines Reservations on November 23, 2020 8:59 am

Caribbean Airlines book flight from SkyTripMart. Better prices on Caribbean Airlines reservations ✈ Get deals on Caribbean airlines online booking tickets.

26. ANA Flight Booking on November 23, 2020 9:00 am

Make ANA flight booking with SkyTripMart. Find better prices on ANA booking tickets ✈ Get deals on award booking, cancellation and easy change reservations.

27. Alitalia Reservations on November 23, 2020 9:01 am

Alitalia book seats with SkyTripMart. Find better prices on Alitalia reservations ✈ Get deals on Alitalia flight booking by call at customer service.

28. Air France Reservation on November 23, 2020 9:02 am

Air France book a flight from SkyTripMart. Better Prices on Air France reservation ✈ Get deals on Air france flight reservation by call at customer service.

29. Air Albania Booking Contact on November 23, 2020 9:03 am

Air Albania book flight with SkyTripMart. Find better prices on Air Albania reservation ✈ Get deals on air tickets by call at Air Albania customer service.

30. mapquest directions on December 1, 2020 5:30 am

I enjoyed reading your blog post. Your blog has good information, I have a good idea from this great blog. I am always looking for this type of blog post. Thanks for sharing!

31. ullen interior on January 19, 2021 5:37 am

I think this is one of the best blog for me because this is really helpful for me. Thanks for sharing this valuable information for free…
    Best Interior designer in patna

32. 8 ball on January 27, 2021 2:12 am

This topic is very interesting and I am interested but do not know where to find, thankfully you create this topic, hope everyone will help me

33. Sophia willams on February 14, 2021 5:08 am

Global Standard consultant offers in-depth expertise in a large number of highly specific areas identically across different industries and also sectors. Check out the info Hub to increase your knowledge. ISO Certification

Name (required)