Released

March 2, 2012 | |

This week I was released from PT and told to continue doing it on my own.  I’m happy about that.  I was going once a week and doing most of it on my own anyway. My calf still needs to be strengthened and I need to be able to do one legged raises.  I work with a trainer twice a week so I still have a very regular program and have someone who has known me far longer watching over my training.  The other night I was on the treadmill and elliptical for the first time and Sam watched my stride pretty carefully to make sure I wasn’t falling into bad habits with my left foot. I have worked up to two miles on the track.  I had planned on trying 3 miles outside this weekend but the weather is not cooperating.

Comments

7 Comments so far

1. Janus on March 3, 2012 12:16 pm

Can’t do anything about the weather, but otherwise it seems your news is all good. Congrats on your success thus far. I’m starting PT next week — you can wish me luck.
    All best, and hope you can get outside soon enough to enjoy some decent weather and fresh air.

2. rosethorn on March 3, 2012 5:12 pm

3. mljackson60 on March 3, 2012 5:15 pm

thanks! The weather is still dicey in Tuscaloosa, though we did avoid the tornadoes yesterday. The temps dropped from the 80’s to the 50’s today. I’m hoping to at least go walk inside tomorrow.

4. Andy Wilferd on April 12, 2019 6:55 am

It’s great to become fit and I always suggest to everyone that we should not skip exercise because it increases our body efficiency. On the other hand, many people do career building in the realm of gym and fitness. This is a great area for your career because it has low competition and you may earn more money per month.

5. Jodi Thorpe on October 2, 2019 9:52 am

An agile blog and block is combined for the offered and all signs for the future items. The prospects of the joys and time 4 writing reviews are done for the approval of the terms for the humans. It is mutual way for the positives for the signals in the field.

6. Geek Squad Tech Support on November 6, 2019 1:21 am

If you are facing any problem with your mobile, laptop, computer, etc. so you can visit us for a technical solution Geek Squad Chat With an Agent

7. Geek Squad Tech Support on November 6, 2019 1:22 am

If you are facing any problem with your mobile, laptop, computer, etc. so you can visit us for a technical solution GGeek Squad Chat With an Agent.

Name (required)