Full spin class

February 15, 2012 | |

This morning I made it through a full spin class.  I did not do everything but I was able to do quite a bit.  I have not been in pain either so that makes me quite happy.  Last week I overdid one day and paid for it the next day.  My trainer is challenging me.  The PT wants me to get up to a 3 mile walk before I try to run.  Tomorrow I am scheduled to walk 2 miles so I am within weeks of possibly trying to run again. I never thought not running would be this frustrating.

Comments

11 Comments so far

1. housemusic on February 16, 2012 12:21 am

Congratulations on completing a spinning class, and on doing it pain free!

2. Phil Kirk on February 16, 2012 8:57 am

Awesome!!! it sounds like you are doing great

3. ryanb on February 16, 2012 11:13 am

The only way to know where your (always improving) limit is, is to bump into it every now and then. I think it’s good/necessary to feel like you over-did it occasionally. Just don’t over-over-do-it ;-)

Sound like you’re making great progress!

For those first few attempts at running, a tip I can offer is to start out going downhill. It will reduce the necessary push off with each foot.

4. mljackson60 on February 17, 2012 9:30 pm

Thanks. I ran a little yesterday. I run on an inside track and just tried a short distance on the straight sides for a couple of laps. It felt pretty good but I am not going to push it. My PT wasn’t thrilled with me for doing it.

5. shell shockers on December 23, 2019 5:09 am

something that is remarkable and should be learned. Thank you for providing this great information.

6. Chrometana for PC on February 10, 2020 2:37 am

A very interesting topic that I have considered, I think this is one of the most important information for me. And I’m glad to read your article. Thanks for sharing!

7. Adela Anne on May 23, 2020 1:29 am

The PT wants me to get up to a 3 mile walk before I try to run. Your coach is challenging you, but I think you can achieve it with effort. periodic table

8. fireboy and watergirl on July 3, 2020 10:11 pm

The information you share is broad knowledge and people should read it to be more eye-catching. I am very grateful for that.

9. Jerry on August 10, 2020 3:53 am

Nice blog visit this website

10. Chris martin on August 20, 2020 6:54 am

Amazing blog and thanks for share it.

11. basketball legends on September 14, 2020 9:14 pm

Your feedback helps me a lot, A very meaningful event, I hope everything will go well

Name (required)