Doctor’s appointment

January 30, 2012 | |

This morning I saw my doctor again.  I was supposed to  wait until today to wear two shoes but I started yesterday. He said my tendon was healed so now I need to work on strength.  He thinks it will be two to six months, leaning towards the six, before I run again.  He did tell me I could ride my road bike now and wear fins in the pool. He seemed a little surprised that I had made this much progress.  I don’t have to go back to see him until May.  In the meantime I will work with the PT and my trainer to regain my strength. I am already looking at triathlons and trying not to be too anxious.  I have not had much pain so far - just a few twinges.

Comments

7 Comments so far

1. kathyw on February 3, 2012 9:42 am

That’s all very good news, Millie…it sounds like you are doing very well, making excellent progress! I would be interested to know if you get any foot soreness with the fins–seems like that is where most of my discomfort is when I begin something new.

2. Himanshu mishra on July 19, 2018 2:08 am
  3. Jerry on April 12, 2019 6:46 am
  4. Free Download Turbo VPN on October 9, 2019 4:52 am

Your blog is filled with unique good articles! I was impressed how well you express your thoughts.

5. Sam on November 12, 2019 12:42 am

myassignmenthelp provides assignment help australia in assignments to the students for their university assignment work.

6. amandasatter on November 26, 2019 1:23 am

Welcome to Forever Fiances, an invitation company in San Diego. Since 2008, we are creating great invitations with truly unique paper and stationery. Our goal is to bring you customized invitation cards for different occasions.
    Christmas cards

7. cheapammos on November 26, 2019 1:33 am

Looking for top cheap ammo
    at best price. Browse Cheapammos, we have an amazingly deals on popular caliber including; 17 Hmr Ammo, 380 ammo, 10mm ammo, 458 socom ammo 223 ammo, and many more.

Name (required)