debuff

6 months

At six months I back in my yoga class and finding the ankle is still really stiff. I’m wondering if the big toe joint is screaming painful due to scar adhesion from the FHL tendon transfer. But there’s no pain in the Achilles. My biggest complaint is the regenerating nerve feels like biting ants around my knee and ankle while the outside half of my foot feels dead. With nerve growth about 1″ per month it will take about 18 months for the new nerve to reach my little toe. Has anyone else had to deal with regenerating nerves? But I’m thankful there’s slow improvement.

6 Responses to “6 months”

1. normofthenorthon 09 Nov 2013 at 12:43 am

No specific info here. But steady improvement isn’t bad, even if it’s slow.

2. loumar747on 12 Nov 2013 at 4:21 am

I wish mine would regenerate but so far nothing but a numb heel. So, I guess ‘biting ants’ is better but I’m not so sure. I would think it should be more of a tingling sensation. Have you asked your dr. about the pain?

3. debuffon 13 Nov 2013 at 9:16 am

Loumar, Sorry to hear you have a numb heel. Sometimes I have a burn at the base of my heel that I was told was plantar fasciitis. So sometimes I sleep in a rigid boot to keep my foot flexed which seems to help. I am taking an amino acid supplement Acetyl L-Carnitine which I read is supposed to help regenerate nerves. I also purchased an Electronic pulse massager to help make the nerve sensations less painfully annoying. Sort of like rubbing different textures on the scars to desensitize them. Fortunately, even though half of my foot feels pretty wooden it doesn’t limit my mobility. So I have been on several short (about a mile) hikes in the mountains which really stretched the tendons and scars and am taking water aerobics and yoga. My next doctor check up isn’t until Nov. 22.

4. mahnoor burion 19 Jun 2020 at 1:17 pm

Telangana government has been providing a great financial benefit to the brides and women of the state.powershell script CPU and Memory report The Telangana government has introduced a new scheme the Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme for the empowerment of all telangana people, this scheme benefits to women who residing in their state.

5. Ashaon 23 Jun 2020 at 11:44 am

I was quarantined at home so this is the reason I was working on polishing my essaymama review skills. I think that this is a very important skill that we need to learn in college.

6. mahnoor burion 24 Jun 2020 at 5:05 am

Your substance here is great, and I couldn’t imagine anything better than to see increasingly content identifying with pt.altounlockpdf.com web from you. I comprehend this might be excessive to ask, however you can do it, I trust.