debuff

6 months

At six months I back in my yoga class and finding the ankle is still really stiff. I’m wondering if the big toe joint is screaming painful due to scar adhesion from the FHL tendon transfer. But there’s no pain in the Achilles. My biggest complaint is the regenerating nerve feels like biting ants around my knee and ankle while the outside half of my foot feels dead. With nerve growth about 1″ per month it will take about 18 months for the new nerve to reach my little toe. Has anyone else had to deal with regenerating nerves? But I’m thankful there’s slow improvement.

15 Responses to “6 months”

1. normofthenorthon 09 Nov 2013 at 12:43 am

No specific info here. But steady improvement isn’t bad, even if it’s slow.

2. loumar747on 12 Nov 2013 at 4:21 am

I wish mine would regenerate but so far nothing but a numb heel. So, I guess ‘biting ants’ is better but I’m not so sure. I would think it should be more of a tingling sensation. Have you asked your dr. about the pain?

3. debuffon 13 Nov 2013 at 9:16 am

Loumar, Sorry to hear you have a numb heel. Sometimes I have a burn at the base of my heel that I was told was plantar fasciitis. So sometimes I sleep in a rigid boot to keep my foot flexed which seems to help. I am taking an amino acid supplement Acetyl L-Carnitine which I read is supposed to help regenerate nerves. I also purchased an Electronic pulse massager to help make the nerve sensations less painfully annoying. Sort of like rubbing different textures on the scars to desensitize them. Fortunately, even though half of my foot feels pretty wooden it doesn’t limit my mobility. So I have been on several short (about a mile) hikes in the mountains which really stretched the tendons and scars and am taking water aerobics and yoga. My next doctor check up isn’t until Nov. 22.

4. mahnoor burion 19 Jun 2020 at 1:17 pm

Telangana government has been providing a great financial benefit to the brides and women of the state.powershell script CPU and Memory report The Telangana government has introduced a new scheme the Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme for the empowerment of all telangana people, this scheme benefits to women who residing in their state.

5. Ashaon 23 Jun 2020 at 11:44 am

I was quarantined at home so this is the reason I was working on polishing my essaymama review skills. I think that this is a very important skill that we need to learn in college.

6. mahnoor burion 24 Jun 2020 at 5:05 am

Your substance here is great, and I couldn’t imagine anything better than to see increasingly content identifying with pt.altounlockpdf.com web from you. I comprehend this might be excessive to ask, however you can do it, I trust.

7. Dianaon 26 Oct 2020 at 2:20 pm

How do you feel about your child’s self-education? I am very positive. For this, my friends and I have developed a special curriculum - готові домашні завдання. This program should help children with learning at school and assimilation of the passed material.

8. Entertainment Newson 20 Nov 2020 at 3:48 am

It’s not the first time the family has lost a young family member; in 2015, just five years ago, the singer lost his daughter Bobby Kristina who was only 22 years old.

Bobby Jr.’s half-sister Kristina was found dead in a bathtub at her Georgia house. She was kept on life support for several months before death in July 2015.

At first, it was assumed that she was harmed by her former lover Nick Gordon after a domestic argument. However, he wasn’t charged for anything associated with Kristina’s death.

9. charles judeon 14 Feb 2021 at 10:04 am

was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up. Swimming Pool Installation

10. charles judeon 27 Feb 2021 at 7:02 am

Very good written article. It will be supportive to anyone who utilizes it, including me. Keep doing what you are doing – can’r wait to read more posts rs gold

11. charles judeon 17 Mar 2021 at 7:43 am

I must say, I thought this was a pretty interesting read when it comes to this topic. Liked the material. . click over here

12. charles judeon 27 Mar 2021 at 5:11 am

I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job NanoCryptos

13. charles judeon 01 Apr 2021 at 6:56 am

When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your voyance par telephone

14. charles judeon 03 Apr 2021 at 4:00 am

Friendly support service, excellent up-time, affordable price. Those are the words of use to describe this web hosting service provider. They are arguably one of the best hosting providers out there. safe host me

15. 카지노디비on 05 Apr 2021 at 10:44 pm

Thank you so much for reading your post. Your writing was helpful in my life.카지노디비You brought my life back to life. Thank you so much and thank you so much.