debuff

Scar error

Welcome to AchillesBlog.com.

This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!

Following link will take you to your blog’s “command center” where you can write your posts:

Be sure to fill out your city, Achilles rupture date, surgery date, etc.. (if you know it) here:
Fill out my Achilles Profile Here

When you do, you can keep track of your recovery progress and see your information on the Marathon Tracker.

Here’s more info: using Achilles Timeline Widget

Please change this post’s title to something more descriptive. Just leaving it as “Hello World” leads people to believe that you haven’t updated your first post!

If you have any questions, don’t be afraid to ask! :)

Dennis

12 Responses to “Scar error”

1. debuffon 08 Jun 2013 at 4:29 pm

It’s been 6 weeks past surgery from a FHL (big toe tendon) transfer for a degenerating Achilles that was removed, and torn perneous brevis- on the outside edge of the ankle. I have 4 incision scars, one also for three bone spurs on the inside ankle bone. The scars were healing pretty well but my foot was hard, peeling and tough. So yesterday I put some lotion on the scars which had finally sealed over. Big MISTAKE!! By the evening the scars were red and hot. So I washed off my foot and covered the scars with antibiotic ointment. So today the scars are much redder and thick and sort of bubbly looking, but the redness around the scar is gone. Hopefully they will go back down. I’m using the cold therapy boot to reduce the swelling along the outside of my foot that is making the sural and perneous nerve burn.

2. mikejp88on 09 Jun 2013 at 9:55 am

Infections is a pretty nasty thing and if it were me I would see a doctor immediately. If you expect it at all, it should be a priority for you. If you call your doctor’s office and just ask about it they will tell you if there is a need to come in. Most doctors are happy to at least look at it (especially because if there’s nothing wrong it takes them only a few seconds).

3. debuffon 09 Jun 2013 at 11:48 am

Yeh, don’t want any infection. I’ve put some neosporin on the little yellow spot with a band aid. But will call the doc tomorrow.

4. normofthenorthon 09 Jun 2013 at 1:12 pm

Good luck with it. Scars mostly seem to do what they want to do — except we’ve got to jump in if they want to get infected. I’ve been pretty lucky with my 4 (including one ATR op).

5. paulon 09 Sep 2020 at 4:23 am

language problems are seen almost in every country and people prefer their own language over english. For that issue pt.altoconvertpdftoword.com has been doing FAQs in the language where they operate. This is done for the ease of individuals

6. Karnataka 2nd PUC Previous Paperon 25 Sep 2020 at 9:07 am

Department of Pre–University Government of Karnataka has every year conducted for Final PUC Examination for Month of March, but in this year 2021 delay for COVID-19 Pandemic, In this Karnataka PUC Exams Prepared students we can download to prepare KAR PUC Model Question Paper 2021 then get good percentage in your Marks Card. These Kar PUE Board subjects are Kannada, English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Commerce, Economics, Civics, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and etc subjects examinations are conducts in Pre–University Government of Karnataka.

7. Maha HSC Paper Pattern 2021on 09 Dec 2020 at 9:31 am

8. Melanieon 25 Dec 2020 at 5:01 am

This website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up! Smm reseller panel

9. Melanieon 29 Dec 2020 at 5:38 am

I think about it is most required for making more on this get engaged Oversized Wall Art

10. Apartment in Budapest for renton 01 Jan 2021 at 2:12 pm

Thank you so much for ding the impressive job here, everyone will surely like your post.

11. Best File Upload Siteon 03 Feb 2021 at 12:34 pm

The blog and data is excellent and informative as well

12. http://www.doorcompany.comon 22 Feb 2021 at 9:03 am

I enjoy every single posts, I actually appreciated, I would personally adore extra information and facts because of this, mainly because its fairly pleasing., Have fun here ideal for allowing.