Jan
Filed Under (Uncategorized) by bobbie24 on 07-01-2016

Just a quick update post my physio consult yesterday, I’m now walking with almost a normal gait abeilt slower than more normal quick steps.

Incision Scar looks brilliant, no lumps or bumps post the acupuncture I had to remove the last small bit of the scar tissue adhesion at top of my incision. Everything is moving freely now and looking pretty normal

By the end of my working day my ankle still has a little swelling but certainly not enough to be a bother. No pain or discomfort at all. I’m back in my regular work attire & shoes ( small wedges) so am really happy about that.

My new exercises using the resistance of the theraband are

planterflection & holding for 5 secs x10, inversion & eversion X 10 each way

double leg heel raises X 10 distributing weight evenly to both sides

walking on toes & heel raises in swimming pool daily

Using the medicine ball to roll from toe to heel, heel to toes, circles to left , circles to right Alternating all for 20 minutes when sitting.

To minimise redness on skin, use a soft nail brush or exfoliating glove and work up from toes to mid shin & keep repeating for about 30 secs before getting in the shower

All in all progress with rehab going really well at this stage

Comments

Best Dissertation Help Dubai on 4 July, 2019 at 3:15 AM #

You just need to take prescribed medicines and extra workout. Scar tissues can be removed if we do a proper workout. Make a timetable of intake and exercise this will work even better If you work according to the schedule. Work out on your flaws until it gets fixed and gives you an ultimate satisfaction.

watch pinoy tambayan lambingan on 3 August, 2019 at 5:42 AM #

That’s quite interesting and special . Thankyou for sharing this. This will be really amazing and helpful for me.

watch pinoy channel replay on 6 November, 2019 at 6:25 AM #

I’m going to remember the bean bag vs pillows for elevation. I just went through healing a sprained foot and my foot kept sliding off the pillows. I can see how a bean bag footstool would have worked perfectly. I appreciate learning from your journey.

Case Study Writing Services on 28 November, 2019 at 8:09 AM #

Case Study Writing Service Provider are not that expensive for Custom Case Study Writing Services since they complete high standard Case Study Assignment Services?

Customized Term Paper Writing Services on 2 December, 2019 at 4:26 AM #

Online Custom Term Paper Writing Services are private in that every Custom Term Paper Services and Term Paper Writing Services client request since they are all customized.

The Killer Bride Teleserye on 26 December, 2019 at 6:47 AM #

The Killer Bride is a 2019 Philippine drama television series starring Joshua Garcia, Janella Salvador, Geoff Eigenmann, and Maja Salvador.

android development services on 15 January, 2020 at 5:16 AM #

Thanks,
amazing website

android app development on 20 January, 2020 at 8:10 AM #

Thankyou for sharing this. This will be really amazing and helpful for me.

helex on 21 January, 2020 at 3:36 AM #

Android application is formed to be used in humanoid platform.one amongst the foremost vital aspects of mobile application development is UI and UX. UI refers to programmer and UX refers to user expertise. A client is often involved regarding UI and UX and not regarding the technology and alternative tools wont to develop the app humanoid development platform helps in making simple to use and customized applications.

Urdu Novel on 21 January, 2020 at 9:45 AM #

I like how you think and the way you represent your views in this article. I agree with your way of thinking.

Online Noorul Quran on 23 January, 2020 at 2:34 AM #

A few time ago once no one was awake of the term Learning Book online. However currently it’s potential to find out Book on-line via web. Web technologies created it potential to supply learning Book online service for teenagers and adults the scholars World Health Organization are suffered for which will learn Quran online reception

Android App Development Services on 23 January, 2020 at 5:30 AM #

Mobile operational systems square measure ever-changing in a very smarter manner with updated versions and new technologies to make apps. Our android application development services square measure useful in growing the business with moderate investments, thus most businesses square measure selecting automaton applications instead of the other mobile applications.

spy pen camera on 28 January, 2020 at 5:43 AM #

Thank you for this wonderful information looking forward for more. I really appreciate your efforts to write such amazing piece of content for us

Make Background Transparent on 29 January, 2020 at 6:30 AM #

thankx admin
amazing articale

QR Scanner on 29 January, 2020 at 6:34 AM #

i like it

best spy pen camera on 31 January, 2020 at 2:05 AM #

Such information are really amzing for me and I love that one
Best spy pen camera
this is help full for you.
Thanks

android development services on 7 February, 2020 at 1:56 AM #

Thank you for this wonderful information looking forward for more. I really appreciate your efforts.

android services on 10 February, 2020 at 5:56 AM #

Thanks for sharing.

spy pen camera` on 14 February, 2020 at 3:00 AM #

Camera spying has become very common these days, a potential threat to privacy. Thanks for sharing this, its very helpful!

QR Scanner on 19 February, 2020 at 6:18 AM #

amazing article

Learn Quran Online on 2 March, 2020 at 6:42 AM #

Wao such a nice article.