Its pretty tough getting around work with that massive CAM Boot on.. especially for me as I have a size 14 shoe and an XL boot. Day one I put my pants under the CAM Boot but realized that I looked like a dork. I started putting my pants over the boot (leg) but the exposed velcro tore up the side seems of my pants.. Today I had a revelation, I took an old black sock and cut out patches to put over the exposed velcro, pants fit over them like a dream now.. Another thing that sucks initially for me was having to face potential clients on crutches and with the CAM on.. after thinking about it a bit more, I’ve come to realize what an amazing ice breaker it was, also, its shocking how many other people have had like injuries and love talking about them. So once again I’m trying to find the bright side to this!

Comments

8 Comments so far

1. kimjax on July 8, 2012 9:36 pm

Wow! Glad I’ve only had to wear shorts and such in our 100 degree weather. Pants would be an interesting challenge with the bulk and velcro. Glad you’ve found a bright side in all this. :)

2. normofthenorth on July 9, 2012 1:16 am

Keep that creativity going, too, Adam. There are LOTS of ways to use it to “cludge” solutions to various problems we faced — from transporting drinks between rooms, to balancing the height of both our feet while walking in a fat-soled CAM boot.

3. bejeweled 3 online on September 18, 2018 5:46 am

Many many thanks for creating this kind of most entertaining video game. This the platform where you guys love to spend your free times and without any payment you could play this puzzle game. I am so impressed and that is the reason sharing this with you.

4. run 3 on October 21, 2019 4:38 am

The article shared very well, thank you for your information, I have learned and found it harder than I thought.

5. Geek squad tech support on November 5, 2019 6:48 am

Geek Squad Tech Support team assures you solution for every issue that your technical device or gadget may face. Simply reach these Geek Squad experts anytime you require and avail some great help.

6. Geek squad support on November 5, 2019 6:50 am

Get the solutions to all the technical issues of your electronic appliances with Geek Squad Online Support. The Geek Squad provides wide no of services over the Internet via remote access and also provides 24/7 telephone and emergency on-site support.

7. Geek squad tech support on November 5, 2019 6:51 am

Get highly accurate, technology fixes for your electronic gadgets at Geek Squad Tech Support. Reach our experts at Geek Squad Tech Support to remove all complexities with your appliances.

8. Brother Printer Setup on November 6, 2019 8:25 am

Brother Printer Setup Number can be dialed if you need some technical assistance for Brother Wireless Printer Setup or any other issues. Reach us anytime.

Name (required)